Updated: Jul 11
A simple, yet tasty, linguica sausage pasta dish you can try out this weekend.
The key to this pasta dish is Amaral’s Linguica Sausage and can be customizable to your liking.
· Amaral's Linguica Sausage
· Penne Pasta
· Olive Oil
· White Onion
· Sundried Tomatoes (canned or fresh)
· Romano Cheese
· Fresh Basil & Parsley
Amaral's Linguica Pasta Dish can be made in a batch for multiple servings, or you can cook a one serving meal.
1. Cook penne pasta according to package instructions and drain the water.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat, coating the pan in olive oil.
3. Dice and chop your white onion and garlic, then add them to the skillet.
4. Slice your Amaral's linguica sausage to your liking and add them to the skillet.
5. As the onion and garlic begin to brown and the sausage darkens, add in your preferred tomato, I used canned sun-dried tomatoes, and stir for a few minutes.
6. Remove the skillet from heat and add in your pasta, combing all ingredients and spices together.
7. Serve topped with Romano cheese and enjoy!